Monday, February 7, 2011

FEVER


Well, it turns out I got the fever this weekend (Packer fever) and was well distracted enough not to work one bit on anything but, eating food, and watching the game. My project was not done on time but the inspiration that I got after the game was absolutely golden. Walking home from the party I had to take a wizz pretty bad, so while on the road I turned to the snow bank and wrote "go pack go!!" in the snow with my pee. So thats what I'm going to draw, I think its funny and clever, and it was a good memory. The colors will be worked in on the lake in the distance, although the colors aren't real, hopefully it appears to be realistic rendering. I would get it done on time if I had another chance.

1 comment:

  1. Make sure you post your finished work here. Looking forward to a more detailed, analytical statement where you discuss the elements and principles and all of the required elements.

    ReplyDelete